Take the new video tour of this Jasper Hill home, located in the mountains of North Carolina.
Featuring never-before-seen interior photography!
Home Design Quick Facts:
- Angled 3 car garage with room for storage.
- Uniquely elegant ceiling designs throughout the main level.
- Huge kitchen designed for chef-caliber appliances.
- His-and-hers walk-in closets in the master suite.
- Rec room with wet bar and wine cellar.
A mixture of stone and shake lends an earthy feel that allows the Jasper Hill to blend with the surrounding landscape. A series of bay windows on the rear of the home maximizes views from every room. The main level features an grand, open great room, octagonal dining room, an enormous gourmet kitchen, a bedroom/study and an fabulous owner’s suite with spectacular master bath. The walkout basement features 3 large bedrooms – two of which could serve as in-law suites – and a spacious rec room with wet bar and wine cellar. The bonus suite includes closet space and a full bathroom.
Built by C. Skip Brewer, Walnut Cove Builders LLC, a premier custom home builder in North Carolina.
Photography by G. Frank Hart Photography