The Trudeaux house plan 487 is being built in Hartsville, SC!
Phil Boatwright with Boatwright Homes is currently building The Trudeaux house plan 487 in Hartsville, South Carolina. Follow the progress in this Rendering-to-Reality story, from foundation to move-in ready!
The Trudeaux is a traditional, two-story house plan with four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and 2807 sq ft. Click here to see the floor plans, additional specifications, and pricing.
- Elegant façade with multiple gables, shutters, and arches.
- Family room with a cathedral ceiling and a fireplace.
- Spacious master suite with two walk-in closets.
- Foyer entry with a coat closet and a powder room.
- Formal dining room and a breakfast nook.
- Living room or study on the first floor for a home office or library.
- Two-car garage with a large storage closet.
- First floor master bedroom with secondary bedrooms upstairs.
- A loft that overlooks the family room below.
- Flexible bonus room offers additional square footage.
Boatwright Homes is building The Trudeaux house plan on a slab foundation and in full reverse.
The homeowner made a few changes to The Trudeaux house plan to modernize this 1997 design. They removed the wall between the kitchen and the family room and added an island. They also rearranged the master bathroom to have a larger shower.
The builder has completed the first and second floor framing and has starting on the roof!
Framing: Part 2
About the builder:
Phil Boatwright, of Boatwright Homes, is a small hometown builder that specializes in custom homes in the Hartsville area.
If you are interested in working with this builder, you can contact him at 843-384-0119.
More photography coming soon!